|Other Ways You Can Help|
Check In Process
For safety reasons and to serve all of our guests better, we have a limit of two families waiting to see the veterinarian in the lobby area at any time. We suggest one adult per companion animal.
All companion animals MUST be on a NON-RETRACTABLE leash or in a carrier. You must keep your companion animal and family at your side at all times.
- Register and check in at front desk.
- We require your cash payment in advance (no bills larger than $20, please – we appreciate exact change)
- For safety reasons, return to your car and/or wait outside in our gazebo (water bowls are located outside for pets)
- You will be called (on your cell) when it is your appointment time.
- When called, please check in at front desk and you will be directed to a seat.
- Your companion animal will be weighed and will be taken into the exam room to receive his/her shots.
- Each visit lasts roughly 10 minutes per animal – we strive for speedy visits!
Please remember that this is a shot clinic and not a full service veterinarian office. That is why we can keep our prices so low. We all have to move quickly to help you save money on your pets basic vaccinations.
Shots are also available during the week by appointment only. We have very limited time during the week for this service so we appreciate prompt guests. (It’s Doc’s lunch break!)
Please send all clinic related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3830 Greenhouse Road
Houston, Texas 77084